Saturday, March 18, 2017

What's Up.

Hi, I haven't posted in a while. My brain has been occupied with other more important things. Imagine that, things more important than the Bible! I don't think I've read a single page of the Bible since my last post. I didn't miss it. I'm still attending church with my family and trying to figure out how to get out without causing a fuss. I try to find the least offensive class to attend and sit in the back playing Sudoku. I had to get up and leave one class last week because I felt sick to my stomach hearing people I knew trying to justify the genocide in the book of Joshua. How many ways can you say it's not okay to perform mass slaughter, at any time, for any reason, before people get it? The next class was talking about how "slavery in the bible is different from the slavery we had in America." Aaaack! I just can't. There are some church days that I slip out and sit in our car doing crossword puzzles till the rest of my family comes out.

I'm going to try to get back into posting once or twice a week, because I know there is still plenty to say, but the break has been good for me. See ya.



No comments:

Post a Comment