Sunday, January 24, 2016

Book review: Undeniable by Bill Nye

Bill Nye's book was written after he had his well publicized debate with Ken Ham. It covers some of the points he covered in the debate and a little more. Undeniable reads in a rambling "folksy" tone which makes  me hear Bill in my head. I enjoyed it for the most part, but felt that the flow of information was a little choppy and unstructured. Also, though informative, it was pretty basic stuff that most people should know. If you don't know the basics of modern evolutionary thought, this will help get you on track. But,  if you already have a good awareness, it is mostly entertaining, with maybe a few tidbits that you haven't covered before. I was especially interested in the info about viruses, which I will look into further.

No comments:

Post a Comment