Sunday, October 8, 2017

Housekeeping: comments section

I am not sure if my readers are aware that I do accept moderated comments. Moderated because, I'm not interested in spite and vitriol, but sincere comments, even criticism. Until recently, I had no comments at all, for over a year. So, I stopped checking. Today, I checked to make sure the comments are indeed enabled and to see if there were any comments to actually post. There were three, two were spam. One was asking me to write more and not just post a video. I wasn't quite sure what it was referring to because it was attached to a post that had no video. After a few minutes, I realized that that person must have been referring to the video of Aron Ra and the Mythical Man that I posted not long ago. I want to apologize to the commenter for not replying. I appreciate your feedback. Frankly, I didn't have time to write a comment that day, but I will consider putting in my two cents on mythicism in the future.

I have been getting visitors to this blog from around the world. I have no idea how they find me, because I can't even find this blog on a search engine when I am not signed in to blogger and google. I just want to say thank you to everyone who spends any time here. Just knowing you are out there motivates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment